* We apologize for all spelling and general errors and inform you that we will correct it immediately.
These terms and conditions (Client terms) apply when a Client (or Customer) of Ringo d.o.o. (Ringo or us or ours) concludes a written contract (exchanges commercial information with us) through our website at www.ringolock.com and through all other websites (ringodoor.com) through which Ringo or its parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates provide access to their services (website), and via the mobile application system (app) remote locking service for use in combined hardware products with us (hardware) (total service).
A Client is obliged to adhere to the following provisions adopted by Ringo:
all of which can be found at: www.ringolock.com.
With regard to the use of the service, the subscriber agrees to register for the service on the website; pay fees to the Ringo in accordance with the prices listed on the page, these prices are:
– price for hardware,
– price per user per month (price for use or subscription),
– VAT on total fees paid by the customer,
– and the use of the service in accordance with the terms of the commercial details and the terms of the subscriber.
- The price for the hardware is paid upon signing the service contract when ordering online. Invoices for the use of the service (subscription) are paid monthly via the specified credit card.
- If the order for the Ringo service is on behalf of a third party, you guarantee that you are authorized to place an order and enter into a service contract on behalf of that third party; you warrant that this third party will be bound by the terms of a Client as if you had entered into such a contract yourself.
To access certain areas of our website or application, you may need to register on our site or in the application and create a Ringo account (web account or user interface). By using our website or application, you agree to provide us with up-to-date, accurate and complete information as part of your registration and to notify us of any changes, and to ensure that such information is up-to-date, accurate and complete.
We will create an account for you based on the information you provide to us.
You acknowledge and agree:
- not to do anything that would facilitate unauthorized access to or use of the Service;
- you do not create registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the service;
- that you are not pretending to be another user;
- that you are solely responsible for any activities or actions in your account, whether or not you have approved them; and notify us immediately if you suspect unauthorized use of your account.
We reserve the right to cancel or suspend your account and deny you access to the Service if you violate Customer’s terms, including, but not limited to, by creating more than one account, or by providing inaccurate, fraudulent, incomplete or incomplete information. .
The person who opens an account with us is the owner of this account and the license to access and use the service and hardware associated with it (account owner).
As the owner of the account, subject to the terms of these customer terms and other terms, we may agree with you, grant third parties (authorized users) limited authorization to access and use the services and hardware associated with your account, provided that each authorized user will agree and assume the obligations and limitations set forth in these customer terms.
The account owner is the only person who can select authorized users. Any such use of the Service by an unauthorized third party is your sole responsibility.
You acknowledge, accept and agree that:
- you specify who the Authorized User is and, within your Subscription, what level of access and what types of use of the Service and Hardware the Authorized User has;
- you will ensure that all authorized users are fully aware of and bound by the terms of these customer terms;
- you assume full responsibility for the use of the Service, hardware and software for all authorized users;
- you will control the level of access of each authorized user to the service;
- it is your responsibility to revoke or change an authorized user’s access or access level at any time and for any reason, in which case that person or entity will no longer be an authorized user or will have a different access level, for example; and in the event of any dispute between you and the Authorized User regarding access to or use of the Service or Hardware, you must decide what use, access, or level of access to the Service, Software, and Hardware that the Authorized User has, if any.
- You select authorized users at your own risk, and we disclaim, to the fullest extent possible, in accordance with applicable law, any liability arising out of your use of the authorized user’s service, software or hardware in connection with your account.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
For the purposes of these terms, the parties’ intellectual property rights include patents, utility models, rights to inventions, copyright and related rights, moral rights, trademarks and service marks, company names and domain names, profit rights and merchandise, good name and the right to bring an action for termination or unfair competition, rights in models, rights in computer software, rights to a database, rights to use and protect the confidentiality of confidential information (including trade and trade secrets) and all other intellectual property rights property, in any case registered or unregistered, including all claims and rights for registration and granting, renewal or renewal of those rights and the right to claim priority over those rights and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection existing or existing now or in future in any part of the world.
You acknowledge that Ringo is the sole owner of all intellectual property rights in the Service, Software and Hardware, except for properly licensed content, and all such rights are reserved. You will not remove or obscure any proprietary notices on the Website, the Application, the Software, the Hardware, or any content available on or through the Service, and you will include such notices on any copy you allow.
We own the registered trademark “Ringo”. You may not associate “Ringo” or other marks identical to or similar to “Ringo” graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts and service names in any way with any product or service other than Ringo as this may cause confusion between customers or in any way that belittles or discredits Ringo.
If Ringo does not give prior written consent, you may not perform any of the acts restricted by copyright as set forth in the Copyright Act with respect to all content available from or through our service.
In connection with the purchase of hardware, Ringo grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, limited right to sublicense, to:
- access and use the Service, Software and Hardware solely for the purpose of locking or unlocking doors, entrances or any other access to premises they are covered by the terms of business;
- remote control or monitoring of the hardware you have;
- install and use the application exclusively on your handheld mobile device (eg iPhone, iPad or Android smartphone) and exclusively for the purpose of using the service.
You agree and undertake not to misuse the Service or the Software, for example by accessing or interfering with it or by using a method other than the interface and instructions we provide. In particular, while accessing or using a service, software, or hardware, you may not do any of the following:
- access, modify, or use non-public service areas, software or hardware, Ringo computer systems, or Klevia technical delivery systems;
- scanning or testing for vulnerabilities of any system or network or breach or circumvention of any security or authentication measures;
- damages or modifies the service, software or any other system, communication network, device or property;
- interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to servers or networks associated with the Service or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- access or search or attempt to access or search for a service or software by automatic means or otherwise. Crawling and cutting out the service is expressly prohibited;
- in any email or publication, or in any way use the Service or Software to send changed, misleading or incorrect resource identification information;
- interfere with or disable access to the account owner or authorized user, host or network, including, without limitation, virus transmission, congestion, flooding, spam, mail bomb attacks on the service, or scripting to create content in a manner that interferes with into a service or create an unnecessary burden;
- attempt to disassemble, reverse engineer, or reserve to assemble or otherwise reduce to humans a visible form of any service, software, or hardware;
- store, distribute or transmit anything through our service that is illegal, dishonest, fraudulent, defamatory, harmful, defamatory, obscene, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive, discriminatory on the basis of gender, religious belief, race, sexual orientation; or in any way violates the law, statute, standards of regulations or codes of conduct of all competent authorities;
- service, software or hardware in a manner that infringes copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights, regardless of whether the right in question belongs to Ringo or a third party.
In addition, you agree, warrant and undertake not to:
- license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host or otherwise commercially exploit outside the authorized use permitted by these terms of the Subscriber, the Services or software;
- use access to a service, software or hardware to use a similar or competing service;
- allow or assist others to create a similar or competing service that uses or accesses our service, software, or hardware;
- except as expressly permitted in these terms by the customer (or in a separate written agreement with us), copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, transmit, display, publish or transmit in any form or in any way any part of the service, software equipment or hardware; or
- remove, obscure, or alter proprietary notices (including copyright and trademark notices) contained in or displayed in connection with a service, software, or hardware.
In order to provide, maintain and improve the service, we may allow you to upload, publish, send, forward and in any way exchange information while using the service (your content). Some content may be visible to other account holders or authorized users, but we’ll always explain when. With the service, you may be able to post feedback, comments, questions, or other information.
While using the Service, you are solely responsible for your content and any content you represent and warrant that you own all necessary rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights) or that you are properly licensed to use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, transmit, distribute, upload, display, distribute or otherwise use or exploit your content.
You grant the Ringo a non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, copy, reproduce, translate, broadcast, transmit, distribute, upload, display, distribute and otherwise use your Content in connection with the Service, subject to the terms of these Customer Terms.
You must comply with all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, restrictions and proprietary notices contained in any content accessible through the Service, and may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit , distribute, perform, transmit, transmit, distribute, display, license, sell or otherwise exploit for any purpose any content or role of third parties not owned or licensed to you.
Ringo reserves the right to remove all content of the service at any time in its sole discretion.
If you are a tenant, you may need permission from your landlord to install our hardware. You represent and warrant that you are properly authorized by your Landlord or any other person who has the right to permit such installation work (Landlord Authorization).
You are solely responsible for any losses arising from your failure to obtain a valid Landlord Authorization.
Hardware delivery costs will be displayed on the website. Such costs include VAT (value added tax), unless otherwise stated.
We will deliver the hardware to your designated address (which you will be able to specify when ordering on our site) as soon as reasonably possible. If the delivery of the hardware is delayed more than thirty (1) days after placing your order with us, you may contact us and terminate the contract and receive a refund within fourteen (14) days for any hardware you paid for but did not receive .
After a failed delivery attempt to the specified address specified in the order confirmation, we will contact you for further instructions. After two unsuccessful delivery attempts or after twenty (20) days of delayed recovery, we may charge you a reasonable price for the delivery and / or storage of the hardware. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection, we may terminate the contract.
We recommend that our hardware be installed by a lock installation specialist. We offer professional installation as part of the service, please contact our service department to arrange a meeting with one of our engineers. We will agree with you on the date and time for your installation meeting (Arranged Installation) and perform the installation in accordance with the terms of these subscription terms.
We offer our installation service in the afternoon from 16.00 to 21.00 (working hours) and usually at a time interval of two hours, unless otherwise agreed (limittime). We may be able to schedule an appointment for you outside of business hours. Contact our customer service to get a time limit.
The availability of our time slots may vary depending on the scope of customer accommodation requests.
Although we strive to attend at the agreed date and time, we do not assume any responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control (e.g., bad weather, traffic, strikes).
On the day of the agreement, we will send you information about the engineer who will perform the installation.
On the day of the agreement, it is your responsibility to give us access to your property, specifically to your front door. If you do not give us access to your property, we will not be able to install the hardware and you will need to arrange another meeting. If you do not adhere to the agreed agreement, we may charge you an additional installation fee.
Please be aware that we will only enter your property if anyone 18 years of age or older is present during the engineer’s visit. You are not entitled to any compensation if we are unable to complete the hardware installation during the first visit and we will perform another visit with you for a time that suits you. Additional costs may be incurred for the subsequent determination of the visit.
If additional work is required to install the hardware, we will explain the reasons to you and inform you of the amount of additional labor costs prior to performing any work.
We carry out the installation carefully without causing unnecessary damage to your property. However, you agree that:
- you have the authority (as owner, landlord, or tenant) to install the hardware on the selected property and on the premises you specify;
- you will advise us on any electrical or other risks you know at a particular installation location;
- if you require us to install hardware in premises where you do not have authorization, this will be your responsibility and you alone will be responsible;
- installation can cause damage to your property;
- some areas of your property may need remodeling after installation; and it is
your responsibility to repair any damage to your property that is not caused by or resulting from the negligent conduct of our subcontractors.
WORKING IN DANGEROUS OR UNHAPPY CONDITIONS
We will not start or continue work on your property if we believe there is a risk to your health and safety (eg hazardous chemicals, pest attack, verbal or physical abuse or harassment).
We will notify you within 48 hours of the discovery of such a health and safety risk, so we will give you a reasonable time to eliminate it. We will not install or complete the hardware until you have eliminated and eliminated such health and safety risks.
If asbestos needs to be removed before we can begin or complete installation on your property, you will be responsible for any necessary arrangements and associated costs.
CHANGES TO PRODUCTS OR SERVICES We
may change our products or services to reflect changes in applicable laws and regulations, or make technical adjustments and improvements.
Ringo may from time to time develop patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades, and other changes to improve the performance of the service, software, or hardware (updates). You may need to install or switch to an updated version of our service, software or hardware.
If you do not want such updates, your remedy is to terminate the account and stop using the service and hardware. If you do not terminate your previously created account, you will receive updates automatically. You acknowledge that you may need to install updates to use the Service and the Product, and you agree to install all updates provided by Ringo.
We disclaim any liability arising from updates when damage has occurred or is caused by your devices. Your continued use of the Ringo service and hardware means that you agree to these terms of the customer.
These future terms and conditions of the service apply to any future release, update or other addition to the functionality of the service.
SERVICES AND THIRD PARTY SERVICES
Ringo may offer you the opportunity to connect services, software or hardware to one or more third party products and services through services and services (third party products and services). Decide if you want an interface and with which third-party products and services you want an interface. This interface requires explicit consent and authorization, which can be revoked at any time.
You acknowledge and agree that Ringo does not represent or warrant the security of third party products or services.
Ringo disclaims to the fullest extent, in accordance with applicable law, any liability arising out of your use of a third party product or service.
Contact the appropriate third party with any questions about their third party products and services.
From time to time we may offer coupons, credits to your account, discounts and / or promotions (“promotional credit”).
We may require, for your benefit, promotional credits to activate a promotional credit by providing a unique code (“unique code”) in your online application.
- You can only use the promotion credit in connection with the reduction of the costs of our services.
- Promotional credit is not repayable or redeemable for cash or transferable.
- The Promotional Credit (and any associated code) may be used only once and may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or published directly or indirectly in any form or stored in a data collection system without our prior written consent.
We reserve the right to withdraw or deactivate the promotional credit for any reason at any time.
Some portions of third party independent code that are subject to other open source licenses (open source software) may be included in the service, software, or products. Open source software is licensed under the terms of the license that accompanies such open source software. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions restricts your rights to customers under the terms or conditions, or grants rights that apply to any applicable end user license for such open source software. In particular, nothing in these Subscriber Terms restricts your right to copy, modify, and distribute such open source software subject to the Terms.
Without prejudice to other rights and remedies, either party may terminate these terms of the Client by giving written notice of termination to the other Party at least thirty (30) days in advance.
Either party may terminate these terms of the party, upon notice if an effective solution has been taken to terminate the other party’s terms (except for merger or renewal purposes) or if the other party:
- materially violates the client’s terms and the violation remains unresolved fourteen (14) days after the date. when the infringing party receives notification from the other party describing the infringement, it
- materially infringes the terms of the contracting authority and is unable to remedy the infringement;
- enters into a transaction with its creditors;
- receives a court order for liquidation;
- has a designated recipient, administrator, administrative administrator or administrator;
- ceases to be able to pay its debts when they fall due; or accepts or suffers any act similar to any of the above in any jurisdiction.
Upon receipt of the notice, Ringo may, within seven (7) days, suspend the service in whole or in part, modify it, or modify the conditions under which it is provided if all or part of the service is
- illegal or contrary to any laws, regulations, guidelines or requirements of any regulatory body; or
- becomes the subject of a claim or possible allegation that it infringes or restricts the rights of any third party.
The termination of all or certain parts of these terms and conditions of the client will not affect the acquired rights and obligations of the client.
Notwithstanding the above, you may cancel your purchase of hardware, software, and / or services within 14 days of purchase if the hardware has not already been installed.
You agree to defend Ringo, its subsidiaries and its affiliates and all of its officers, directors and employees from all claims, obligations, costs and expenses, including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and costs arising from breach of your obligations. , representation and warranties in accordance with these customer terms, including, but not limited to, any breach incurred or arising by the user of your account. Our failure to comply with or enforce any provision of this Subscription Condition shall not be construed as a waiver of Ringo’s provision or right.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF OUR SERVICES, WEBSITES, APP, SOFTWARE AND EQUIPMENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Service, Website, Application, Software and Hardware are provided “as is” and “as available” and our warranties are limited to the fullest extent available under applicable law.
Ringo does not warrant or guarantee that access to the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
We disclaim to the fullest extent possible under applicable law:
- any damage or expense incurred when you have misinformed us that you are authorized to install hardware at a particular location;
- any warranty regarding the availability, accuracy, relevance, reliability, timeliness or usability of the content of the Service, Website, Application, Software or Hardware;
This disclaimer applies to any damage or injury caused by the service, website, application, software or hardware, including, without limitation, those damages or injuries resulting from:
- any error, omission, deletion or errors in available content on or through a service, website, application, software or hardware; or
- any malfunction, omission, interruption, deletion, error, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, interruption of communication line, theft or destruction of records, information or data, unauthorized access, alteration or use of records of information or data, or due to breach contract, damages, negligence, defamation or any other reason for action.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY,
Ringo disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, any liability arising out of or in connection with the Service, Website, Application, Software or Hardware, including but not limited to:
- damage to property , including “personal property”;
- business interruption, loss of business and other profits;
- loss of programs, costs of replacing equipment or software, or loss of records, information or data, loss of use of data;
- loss of revenue;
- loss of goodwill, loss of customers, loss or damage to reputation, loss of capital, costs of outages, loss under or in connection with any other contract, or loss of expected savings or benefits;
- any indirect, special, exemplary, criminal, incidental or consequential loss; or any loss attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the Service or hardware.
The PIN NUMBER is automatically preset when the digital key is created, and its use provides additional security when unlocking the door and protecting the Ringo user account. In the event of non-use of the PIN NUMBER, the user assumes responsibility for any damage caused by abuse by third parties or other users.
The disclaimer in this clause also applies if the Ringo has been informed of the possibility of such a loss.
Nothing in this Service Agreement excludes or in any way limits Ringo’s liability for fraud, death and personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for certain types of losses in such states or jurisdictions, Ringo’s liability is limited to the extent permitted by law, thereby reducing Ringo’s liability to you to a minimum. applies the law permits.
Nothing in this Service Agreement grants any person the right to exercise any condition of this Service Agreement which that person would not have, except for the rights of third parties as amended, renewed or re-enforced from time to time, including any regulations adopted from time to time in accordance with the law. The parties may agree to terminate or amend any provision of this Service Agreement without the consent of a third party.
Except for fraud or fraudulent representation of any party, this Service Agreement contains the entire agreement and agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and / or contemporary agreements, arrangements, statements and arrangements, oral or written, relating to to the subject of this Service Agreement.
If any provision or part of this Service Agreement becomes or becomes invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, it shall be deemed to be amended to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, lawful and enforceable. If such a change is not possible, the relevant provision or partial provision shall be deemed to be deleted. Any amendment or deletion of a provision or a partial provision of this provision shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of this Agreement.
If any provision or partial provision of this Service Agreement is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the parties shall negotiate in good faith to amend such provision so that, as amended, it is lawful, valid and enforceable and achieves, to the fullest extent possible, the desired commercial result of the original provision.
Any delay or failure of either party to comply with the terms of this service contract shall be justified if and to the extent that such delay or failure is due to events beyond the control of the affected party, including but not limited to ordinances or restrictions. government acts, acts of God, strikes, interruptions of work or other work disturbances, war or sabotage (each is an event of force majeure). The affected Party shall promptly notify the other Party when it determines that any force majeure event has occurred or is likely to occur, and shall use its best endeavors to minimize any delay or interference with the obligations under this service contracts.
Failure or negligence to enforce any of the terms of this Service Agreement at any time shall not be construed or deemed a waiver of our rights under this Agreement, nor shall it in any way affect the validity of all or any part of this Agreement. It does not affect our rights to take further action. No waiver will be effective unless given in writing.
You may not assign this Service Agreement to a third party without the prior written consent of Ringo. We reserve the right, upon written notice to you, to transfer the service contract (in whole or in part) to one or more of our subsidiaries or to a third party in connection with the sale of all or part of Ringo’s equity or assets. In view of the above, the Service Agreement is binding and applicable to the benefit of each party and its successors and proxies.
Nothing in the Services Agreement is intended or is deemed to establish any partnership or joint venture between either party to represent any party, the other party’s representative, or to authorize any party to enter into or enter into obligations for or on behalf of any other party. Each party confirms that it is acting on its own name and not for the benefit of any other person.
Any notice given by either Contracting Party to the other Contracting Party shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been given for transmission. You must send notifications for Ringo to our registered address, or to any other address that we expressly notify you of. We will send you notifications to the email address that you will provide to us when you open an account with us or to any other address that you have explicitly provided to us for this purpose.
Each party irrevocably agrees that the court of Ljubljana, Slovenia has jurisdiction to resolve any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with this service contract or object or form.
The Service Agreement and all disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its content or form shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Slovenian law.
Upon termination of the lease or termination of the subscription contract, the subscriber returns the Ringo Box solution, but Ringo d.o.o. is not obliged to restore the original condition of the handle, door and electrical wiring. The removal of all Ringo equipment (cables, ducts, electric lock, etc.) at the request of the client is charged in a one-off amount of EUR 150, including VAT and the overhead costs of the external contractor who arranges the return to the original state.
In the event of cancellation or withdrawal from a one-time purchase of the solution, the client keeps the Ringo box, but without the possibility of using it. Ringo d.o.o. is not obliged to remove the Ringo box and restore the original state. If the client still wants it, the client covers the costs of removing the Ringo Box in the amount of EUR 150 including VAT and the overhead costs of the external contractor who arranges the restoration to its original state.